Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Flu Shot at SRU

Today I went to go try to get a flu shot with my roommate and just before entering Watson Hall I saw a sign saying they were out of stock. I believe this should never happen. If they are going to have flu shots and they know that the swine flu is going around, they should have flu shot available for half of the campus at least. We should not have to wait two weeks to three weeks for a new stock and that's only if they don't run out of them once again. So who knows if your going to be lucky enough to get a flu shot or not?

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. The health center should know that many students are going to get a flu shot this year. Many students are trying to avoid getting the swine flu. The health center should order more stock of shots so that way they will not run out. With all the warnings being sent through e-mail, at least the health center could have enough flu shots to give to students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree totally! I understand that they have a budget and can only order so many injections at a time, but when we all take time out of our schedules to go get the shot and we wait in line for an hour we expect the shot. If they are having a limit on how many they can get they should limit the number of students they can take at one time, maybe if they organized it all a little better things would go more smoothly.

    ReplyDelete