Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Start blogging with Online Gaming At SRU
According to residence life, this year students who live on-campus would have excess to online gaming. This did not happen. As of now they are saying their are problems with the network and they have to make sure the network is secure. I believe if I'm paying for all these things I should have excess to them right away and not wait half way through the semester to get it. If Slippery Rock University says they're going to have something they should have it there to be accessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It just seems like that works into play with Brunetta's post too how somethin always goes wrong. Right now the internet is messed up. They did say it was going to be up, and again nothing. Just like last year it was a "non smoking" campus but did not enforce it at all so there were no bins for cigarettes or no ashtrays outside so that left everyone throwing their butts on the ground. Seems like we could think a little more about things maybe?
ReplyDelete